HOME  |   OSCRAPS  |   FACEBOOK  |  PINTEREST  |   NEWSLETTER |  TOU-CU |  TOU-PU

Friday 21 June 2024

Grab Bags unpacked - save 40% for a limited time

 


I've unpacked my Grab Bags from the Oscraps 18th Birthday celebrations, and it's not too late to save on these products - you can save 40% for a limited time on individual packs, save even more on the bundle!



I created Tropical Getaway so that I could make a hybrid album for my good friends, and housemates, who just returned from 2 weeks in Bali. 

I'm part way through the album, but will post pics when it's finished.  My team created some amazing layouts for your inspiration though :)



Also this week, I've unpacked my 2 CU Grab Bags.  Did you know that my Commercial Use (CU) products are not just for digital scrapbook designers.

If you are a crafter and create projects to sell, you can also use my CU products.  Examples would be junk journals, mini albums, folios etc.  








Thanks for looking :) have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment