HOME  |   SCRAPGIRLS  |   FACEBOOK  |  PINTEREST  |   TWITTER  |  NEWSLETTER

Friday 8 December 2017

Christmas Cuties & My Wish at Plain Digital Wrapper

This week at PDW I'm re-releasing My Wish Collection. as well as releasing my brand new Christmas Cuties Collection.  To condense the post I've combined some of the images - but all are in their full size (as well as the layouts) in the additional images in store.

BUNDLE: My Wish
My Wish Kit
My Wish Papers 2
My Wish Papers 3
My Wish Tinsel Alpha
My Wish Wordart
My Wish Tinsel
My WIsh Wreath Builder




Layout Inspiration







adsfdasf



And now for my new Christmas Cuties Collection

Christmas Cuties Kit



Christmas Cuties Papers 2

Christmas Cuties Papers 3

Christmas Cuties Wordart

Christmas Cuties Tinsel


Christmas Cuties Tinsel Alpha


Layout Inspiration





And finally, your freebie :)



Don't forget to grab this freebie from facebook too!





No comments:

Post a Comment