HOME  |   SCRAPGIRLS  |   FACEBOOK  |  PINTEREST  |   TWITTER  |  NEWSLETTER

Friday 24 November 2017

{NEW} Flurries of Fun, 2018 Calendars & Aloha Sunshine and Dead Men Tell No Tales QP's PLUS A freebie!

I have lots of new stuff this week so I'm going to get straight into it.  All items are being released at ScrapGirls and PDW - PDW isn't live yet so I'll do another post later.

We'll start with the sale!  Who doesn't love a sale :) And at ScrapGirls we are having a 35% off store wide sale.



Flurries of Fun Collection Biggie



Flurries of Fun Frames



Flurries of Fun Papers 2



Flurries of Fun Wordart



ValuePack: Flurries of Fun



Layout Inspiration





2018 US Letter Sized Calendar
- Created by CT Member Ngoc



Layout Inspiration






Aloha Sunshine QPs - Created by Dagi's Temp-tations



Layout Inspiration





Dead Men Tell No Tales QPs - created by Dagi's Temp-tations



Layout Inspiration






Finally, I have a freebie for you, that I created using my new Flurries of Fun Collection.  Download by clicking (link expired) or click on the image.





Thanks for looking, and if you are in the US - Happy Thanksgiving!



1 comment: